The Retro Cold Press juicer offers many juicing benefits including a whole fruit and veg chute - so there's less chopping, minimal heat friction - so you get more nutrients and a high juice yield.
SLOW JUICING MADE FAST!
Combining 1950s retro style with the latest in juicing technology, the Retro Cold Press will quickly turn your fruit and veg into natures finest juices. Hard or soft produce is effortlessly crushed in seconds. Leafy greens like spinach and wheatgrass are juiced beautifully.
The Retro Cold Press would make a stylish and healthy addition to any kitchen.
There's more... you can also use it to make nut milk, sorbets and healthy ice-cream!
- Cleaning brush
- x2 1 litre jugs (for juice/pulp)
- Blank screen for making sorbets
- Sieve for smoother juices
- Retro recipe booklet
- 5-year motor warranty (1-years parts)
- FREE FUNKY FRESH JUICE BOOK
- Whole fruit and veg chute - no need to chop anything
- Extracts juice as 65rpm (240 watts) meaning minimal heat friction
- 2-speed settings (including reverse)
- Made with BPA-free materials
- Anti-drip cap
- Cord length 1.1M
- UK standard plug
- Non-slip feet
- Dimensions: 490 x 240 x 170mm (approx)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Due to the nature of the BPA free plastic, the washable parts of this juicer are not dishwasher safe. Hand wash in warm, soapy water to clean.
- To avoid clogging, we recommend cutting celery stalks into smaller pieces and juicing very fibrous fruits such as pineapple last.
- DO NOT juice raw rhubarb!